Meaning & Definition of Conditional in English
1. Qualified by reservations
2. Imposing or depending on or containing a condition
- "Conditional acceptance of the terms"
- "Lent conditional support"
- "The conditional sale will not be complete until the full purchase price is paid"
Examples of using
The future subjunctive mode in the Portuguese language is strictly connected to conditional sentences.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana