Meaning & Definition of Concluding in English
1. Occurring at or forming an end or termination
- "His concluding words came as a surprise"
- "The final chapter"
- "The last days of the dinosaurs"
- "Terminal leave"
- concluding ,
- final ,
- last ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana