Meaning & Definition of Concept in English
1. An abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- concept ,
- conception ,
Examples of using
The math teacher explained the concept of partial differentiation.
He didn't understand the concept of differential equations.
We need a clear definition of the concept of human rights.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana