Meaning & Definition of Concealment in English
1. The condition of being concealed or hidden
- privacy ,
- privateness ,
- secrecy ,
2. A covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- "A screen of trees afforded privacy"
- "Under cover of darkness"
- "The brush provided a covert for game"
- "The simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- screen ,
- cover ,
- covert ,
3. The activity of keeping something secret
- concealment ,
- concealing ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana