Meaning & Definition of Comprehensive in English
1. An intensive examination testing a student's proficiency in some special field of knowledge
- "She took her comps in english literature"
- comprehensive examination ,
- comprehensive ,
1. Including all or everything
- "Comprehensive coverage"
- "A comprehensive history of the revolution"
- "A comprehensive survey"
- "A comprehensive education"
2. Broad in scope
- "A comprehensive survey of world affairs"
Examples of using
There is no such a thing as a comprehensive textbook.