Meaning & Definition of Comprehension in English
1. An ability to understand the meaning or importance of something (or the knowledge acquired as a result)
- "How you can do that is beyond my comprehension"
- "He was famous for his comprehension of american literature"
2. The relation of comprising something
- "He admired the inclusion of so many ideas in such a short work"
- inclusion ,
Examples of using
Anyone who uses or works with Esperanto is an Esperantist, and every Esperantist has the right to consider their language a simple medium for international comprehension.
His novel is beyond my comprehension.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana