Meaning & Definition of Composed in English
1. Serenely self-possessed and free from agitation especially in times of stress
- "The performer seemed completely composed as she stepped onto the stage"
- "I felt calm and more composed than i had in a long time"
Examples of using
The spinal column is composed of twenty-four bones.
Bishops, archbishops and abbots composed the high clergy.
A water molecule is composed by three atoms: two hydrogen and one oxygen.
This music was composed by Bach.
The committee is composed of teachers and parents.
The scientific theory I like the best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost luggage.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana