Meaning & Definition of Compliment in English
1. A remark (or act) expressing praise and admiration
1. Say something to someone that expresses praise
- "He complimented her on her last physics paper"
- compliment ,
2. Express respect or esteem for
Examples of using
I do not know whether to take it as a compliment or an insult.
He took her words as a compliment.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana