Meaning & Definition of Compile in English
1. Get or gather together
- "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"
- "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"
- "She rolled up a small fortune"
- roll up ,
- collect ,
- accumulate ,
- pile up ,
- amass ,
- compile ,
2. Put together out of existing material
- "Compile a list"
- compose ,
3. Use a computer program to translate source code written in a particular programming language into computer-readable machine code that can be executed
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana