Meaning & Definition of Competent in English
1. Properly or sufficiently qualified or capable or efficient
- "A competent typist"
2. Adequate for the purpose
- "A competent performance"
3. Legally qualified or sufficient
- "A competent court"
- "Competent testimony"
Examples of using
I believe he is competent.
I think he's competent.
I think he's a competent person.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana