Meaning & Definition of Compatible in English
1. Able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination
- "A compatible married couple"
- "Her deeds were compatible with her ideology"
2. Capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
3. Capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction
Examples of using
Tom and Mary aren't at all compatible.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana