Meaning & Definition of Communication in English
1. The activity of communicating
- The activity of conveying information
- "They could not act without official communication from moscow"
- communication ,
2. Something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
3. A connection allowing access between persons or places
- "How many lines of communication can there be among four people?"
- "A secret passageway provided communication between the two rooms"
Examples of using
There is no progress without communication.
Why is Esperanto the ideal language for communication?
There's no communication between the two countries.
Interlingua is a modern tool for international communication.
I am in communication with her now.
Emotion counts above vocabulary in verbal communication.
Because of modern communication and transportation systems, the world is getting smaller.
What do you mean by communication?
All communication with that airplane was suddenly cut off.
There cannot be progress without communication.
What changes the world is communication, not information.
Their communication may be much more complex than we thought.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana