Meaning & Definition of Commanding in English
1. Used of a height or viewpoint
- "A commanding view of the ocean"
- "Looked up at the castle dominating the countryside"
- "The balcony overlooking the ballroom"
- commanding ,
- dominating ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana