Meaning & Definition of Comfy in English
1. Providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy' is informal)
- "Comfortable clothes"
- "Comfortable suburban houses"
- "Made himself comfortable in an armchair"
- "The antihistamine made her feel more comfortable"
- "Are you comfortable?"
- "Feeling comfy now?"
- comfortable ,
Examples of using
The armchair I'm sitting in is very comfy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana