Meaning & Definition of Comfortably in English
1. In mental comfort
- Without stress
- "He works comfortably on three continents"
2. In physical comfort
- "She could have been lying comfortably in bed getting the same relief"
3. In financial comfort
- "They live well"
- "She has been able to live comfortably since her husband died"
- well ,
Examples of using
Her higher salary will allow her to live comfortably.
His higher salary allows him to live comfortably.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana