Meaning & Definition of Combustion in English
1. A process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give heat and light
- combustion ,
2. A state of violent disturbance and excitement
- "Combustion grew until revolt was unavoidable"
3. The act of burning something
- "The burning of leaves was prohibited by a town ordinance"
- burning ,
Examples of using
Oxygen is needed for combustion.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana