Meaning & Definition of Collide in English
1. Be incompatible
- Be or come into conflict
- "These colors clash"
- clash ,
- jar ,
2. Cause to collide
- "The physicists collided the particles"
3. Crash together with violent impact
- "The cars collided"
- "Two meteors clashed"
- collide ,
Examples of using
Egoists do not meet, they collide with each other.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana