Meaning & Definition of Collective in English
1. Members of a cooperative enterprise
1. Done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- "A joint identity"
- "The collective mind"
- "The corporate good"
- corporate ,
2. Forming a whole or aggregate
3. Set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
- "Collective farms"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana