Meaning & Definition of Collaborative in English
1. Accomplished by collaboration
- "Collaborative research"
Examples of using
Obviously, this cannot be the work of one person. This is why Tatoeba is collaborative.
I don't have much collaborative spirit.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana