Meaning & Definition of Collaborate in English
1. Work together on a common enterprise of project
- "The soprano and the pianist did not get together very well"
- "We joined forces with another research group"
- collaborate ,
- join forces ,
- cooperate ,
- get together
2. Cooperate as a traitor
- "He collaborated with the nazis when they occupied paris"
Examples of using
We should collaborate on the project.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana