Meaning & Definition of Coldly in English
1. In a cold unemotional manner
- "He killed her in cold blood"
- coldly ,
- in cold blood
Examples of using
Aaron was coldly killed by Mary.
"No, I'm not," replied the Englishman coldly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana