Meaning & Definition of Coiled in English
1. Curled or wound (especially in concentric rings or spirals)
- "A coiled snake ready to strike"
- "The rope lay coiled on the deck"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana