Meaning & Definition of Cognizant in English
1. (sometimes followed by `of') having or showing knowledge or understanding or realization or perception
- "Was aware of his opponent's hostility"
- "Became aware of her surroundings"
- "Aware that he had exceeded the speed limit"
- aware(p) ,
- cognizant ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana