Meaning & Definition of Cockroach in English
1. Any of numerous chiefly nocturnal insects
- Some are domestic pests
- cockroach ,
Examples of using
A cockroach has climbed up on me!
This is the first time I've ever squashed a cockroach.
Run like a crazy cockroach.
In a court of fowls, the cockroach never wins his case.
Would you ever eat a cockroach?
That was the tiniest cockroach I've ever seen in my life.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana