Meaning & Definition of Coated in English
1. Having a coating
- Covered with an outer layer or film
- Often used in combination
- "Coated paper has a smooth polished coating especially suitable for halftone printing"
- "Sugar-coated pills"
2. Having or dressed in a coat
Examples of using
This is the first time I've ever coated my house with plaster.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana