Meaning & Definition of Clouded in English
1. Made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance
- "His face was clouded with unhappiness"
2. Filled or abounding with clouds
- cloud-covered ,
- clouded ,
- overcast ,
3. Mentally disordered
- "A mind clouded by sorrow"
4. Unclear in form or expression
- "The blurred aims of the group"
- "Sometimes one understood clearly and sometimes the meaning was clouded"- h.g.wells
- blurred ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana