Meaning & Definition of Clipped in English
1. Cut or trimmed by clipping
- "A handsome man with a clipped moustache"
- "Clipped hedges"
- "Close-clipped lawns"
- "A clipped poodle"
2. (of speech) having quick short sounds
- "A clipped upper-class accent"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana