Meaning & Definition of Civilian in English
1. A nonmilitary citizen
1. Associated with civil life or performed by persons who are not active members of the military
- "Civilian clothing"
- "Civilian life"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana