Meaning & Definition of Chore in English
1. A specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- "Estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"
- "The job of repairing the engine took several hours"
- "The endless task of classifying the samples"
- "The farmer's morning chores"
- job ,
- task ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana