Meaning & Definition of Chit in English
1. A dismissive term for a girl who is immature or who lacks respect
- "She was incensed that this chit of a girl should dare to make a fool of her in front of the class"
- "She's a saucy chit"
2. The bill in a restaurant
- "He asked the waiter for the check"
- check ,
- chit ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana