Meaning & Definition of Checked in English
1. Patterned with alternating squares of color
- checked ,
- checkered ,
Examples of using
He checked that all the doors were safely shut.
Inflation should be checked.
Sue checked in at the Royal Hotel.
In order to elude her eager public, the movie star checked into the hotel under a false name.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana