Meaning & Definition of Chary in English
1. Characterized by great caution and wariness
- "A cagey avoidance of a definite answer"
- "Chary of the risks involved"
- "A chary investor"
- cagey ,
- cagy ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana