Meaning & Definition of Characteristically in English
1. In characteristic manner
- "He arrived characteristically late"
Examples of using
In a characteristically awkward move, Regis patted his guest on the arm.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana