Meaning & Definition of Characteristic in English
1. A prominent attribute or aspect of something
- "The map showed roads and other features"
- "Generosity is one of his best characteristics"
- feature ,
2. A distinguishing quality
3. The integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm
- In the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2
4. Any measurable property of a device measured under closely specified conditions
- characteristic ,
- device characteristic
1. Typical or distinctive
- "Heard my friend's characteristic laugh"
- "Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn"
- "Stripes characteristic of the zebra"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana