Meaning & Definition of Chained in English
1. Bound with chains
- "Enchained demons strained in anger to gnaw on his bones"
- "Prisoners in chains"
- chained ,
Examples of using
The convicts had their feet chained up, so that no one escapes.
The dog was chained to the post.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana