Meaning & Definition of Cereal in English
1. Grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat
- cereal ,
- cereal grass
2. Foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- grain ,
- food grain ,
3. A breakfast food prepared from grain
1. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
- "A cereal beverage"
- "Cereal grasses"
Examples of using
Tom is eating cereal.
I don't want cereal.
I have a bowl of cereal every morning.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana