Meaning & Definition of Centrifugal in English
1. Tending to move away from a center
- "Centrifugal force"
2. Tending away from centralization, as of authority
- "The division of europe into warring blocs produces ever-increasing centrifugal stress"
3. Conveying information to the muscles from the cns
- "Motor nerves"
- centrifugal ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana