Meaning & Definition of Centering in English
1. The concentration of attention or energy on something
- "The focus of activity shifted to molecular biology"
- "He had no direction in his life"
- focus ,
- focusing ,
- focussing ,
- focal point ,
- direction ,
2. (american football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back
- "The quarterback fumbled the snap"
- centering ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana