Meaning & Definition of Cautious in English
1. People who are fearful and cautious
- "Whitewater rafting is not for the timid"
- timid ,
1. Showing careful forethought
- "Reserved and cautious
- Never making swift decisions"
- "A cautious driver"
2. Avoiding excess
- "A conservative estimate"
- cautious ,
Examples of using
You must be cautious.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana