Meaning & Definition of Cattle in English
1. Domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- "So many head of cattle"
- "Wait till the cows come home"
- "Seven thin and ill-favored kine"- bible
- "A team of oxen"
- cattle ,
- cows ,
- kine ,
- oxen ,
- Bos taurus
Examples of using
Herds of horses and cattle roamed at will over the plain.
He breeds cattle for market.
He breeds cattle and horses.
We have ten cattle.
Their cattle are all fat.
Because of the famine, the cattle starved to death.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana