Meaning & Definition of Cascade in English
1. A small waterfall or series of small waterfalls
2. A succession of stages or operations or processes or units
- "Progressing in severity as though a cascade of genetic damage was occurring"
- "Separation of isotopes by a cascade of processes"
3. A sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- "A little shower of rose petals"
- "A sudden cascade of sparks"
- shower ,
1. Rush down in big quantities, like a cascade
- cascade ,
- cascade down
2. Arrange (open windows) on a computer desktop so that they overlap each other, with the title bars visible
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana