Meaning & Definition of Carnivorous in English
1. Relating to or characteristic of carnivores
- "The lion and other carnivorous animals"
2. (used of plants as well as animals) feeding on animals
- "Carnivorous plants are capable of trapping and digesting small animals especially insects"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana