Meaning & Definition of Career in English
1. The particular occupation for which you are trained
2. The general progression of your working or professional life
- "The general had had a distinguished career"
- "He had a long career in the law"
- life history
1. Move headlong at high speed
- "The cars careered down the road"
- "The mob careered through the streets"
Examples of using
I have doubts about his career.
Learning Klingon will be of great use for his career as a businessman.
When Justin Bieber started his music career, he was fourteen years old.