Meaning & Definition of Capped in English
1. Used especially of front teeth having (artificial) crowns
- "Capped teeth gave her a beautiful smile"
2. Covered as if with a cap or crown especially of a specified kind
- "Cloud-capped mountains"
- "Brown-capped mushrooms"
- "Snow-capped peaks"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana