Meaning & Definition of Capitalist in English
1. A conservative advocate of capitalism
2. A person who invests capital in a business (especially a large business)
1. Of or relating to capitalism or capitalists
- "A capitalist nation"
- "Capitalistic methods and incentives"
- capitalist ,
2. Favoring or practicing capitalism
- capitalistic ,
Examples of using
Jesus was a capitalist.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana