Meaning & Definition of Candy in English
1. A rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- candy ,
1. Coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- sugarcoat ,
- glaze ,
Examples of using
I like candy.
I've been trying not to eat so much candy.
You have eaten the candy.
She bought him some candy.
I bring candy for the children.
She knows how to make candy.
You shouldn't eat too much candy.
This candy costs eighty cents.
Someday I will buy a cotton candy machine.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana