Meaning & Definition of Cancerous in English
1. Relating to or affected with cancer
- "A cancerous growth"
2. Like a cancer
- An evil that grows and spreads
- "Remorse was cancerous within him"
- "Pornography is cancerous to the moral development of our children"
Examples of using
My doctor thinks it's cancerous but told me to feel free to get a second opinion.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana