Meaning & Definition of Calculated in English
1. Carefully thought out in advance
- "A calculated insult"
- "With measured irony"
- deliberate ,
- calculated ,
Examples of using
The result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age.
She calculated that she had earned 1,500 dollars.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana