Meaning & Definition of Cadaver in English
1. The dead body of a human being
- "The cadaver was intended for dissection"
- "The end of the police search was the discovery of a corpse"
- "The murderer confessed that he threw the stiff in the river"
- "Honor comes to bless the turf that wraps their clay"
- cadaver ,
- corpse ,
- stiff ,
- clay ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana