Meaning & Definition of Bullet in English
1. A projectile that is fired from a gun
- bullet ,
2. A high-speed passenger train
- bullet train ,
3. (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- "He swung late on the fastball"
- "He showed batters nothing but smoke"
- fastball ,
- heater ,
- smoke ,
- hummer ,
Examples of using
There was a bullet hole in the windshield.
Tom was killed by a stray bullet.
Armored though it was, the window did not resist the bullet, which hit the driver's head.
Doctors removed the bullet.
He was wounded by a bullet.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana